Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BUY A FABRIC BLOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING HERE ON MY BLOG







I am offering any one of these images on a 8 1/2 x 11 inch fabric sheet. You will receive two identical 5 x 7 inch fabric blocks on this sheet. You choose which one above. Please describe when ordering. Email me at summersdarling@hotmail.com with your PayPal email address. FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA RIGHT NOW. EACH FABRIC SHEET IS $14.00. We use the best printer, great original images and excellent fabric to make these fabric blocks for you. Check out my feedback in my Ebay and Etsy store to find out what people are saying about our fabric blocks. This is the best quality you can buy in fabric blocks today. Don't miss. This is a limited time offer. There is a water mark on each of the images pictured. It will never appear on a fabric block you purchase from me.